Welcome to the wiki! This site is a dedicated community reference intended to track all the information about the ARG/Viral campaign for Tron: Legacy, the sequel to the classic 1982 flick Tron.
Calling all wiki-folk! This wiki would love to have more hands helping update it with information, pictures, and more, especially where pages are empty or incomplete. Feel free to make an account and help out!
 In-game Quicklinks
 OOG Quicklinks
 The Latest
- Tron: Legacy was released on home video April 4th, 2011. Bonus features on the release include a compilation called "The Next Day", in which all the events of this ARG are composed into the story (with video clips from live events) that led up to the time of the movie, and shortly beyond. It also implies open threads that may lead to the next film. One clip includes an address to write to get more information from Encom:
- Flynn Lives
- Po Box #236
- 611 K Street #B
- San Diego, Ca 92101
- (April 11th) There's been no confirmation yet about responses to any mailings.
- On December 1, the Digitalpulse began. A news post on FlynnLives.com and discussion at the secret forum led players to a new puzzle trail, culminating in the announcement of a final attempt at locating Kevin Flynn, beginning December 8th.
- On December 8, 16 cities were revealed over the course of 8 hours wherein ground operatives were to meet a Dumont Shipping agent and sign for an anonymous package that contained a special copy of Flynn's book The Digital Frontier. They then had to locate a Flynn Lives operative to decode and supply a special numeric sequence via laptop as a part of the "digital pulse". Once all 16 codes were provided, the synchronized pulse punched a connection through to Flynn's hardware and opened a communication portal that ultimately allowed a page to be sent - the page received by Alan Bradley in the Tron: Legacy film itself. The flashing light on the final image of the pager beeped a morse code leading to Electrify - a final free film screening event for the general public on Dec 13th.
 The nutshell
Summary of the story so far...
- On July 21, 2009, several movie-related websites posted they had received via mail a pair of "Flynn's Arcade" golden coins along with a flash drive. Its content was an animated gif image that showed CSS code lines. Four of them were put together and part of the code was cracked, revealing the url to Flynnlives.com, a site maintained by activists who believe Kevin Flynn is alive, even though he's been missing since 1989.
- On Feb 14, 2010, plastic versions of Bit were sent out in the mail to advertise a countdown to ZeroHour on Feb 24. When time expired, a race in 27 cities began as players were given instructions to be the first to meet a contact and retrieve a Tron wallet filled with arcade tokens, newspaper clippings and collectible Tron cards with codes that needed to be entered online. The ultimate rewards were tickets to IMAX screenings in five cities on Feb 27th, as well as the discovery of Flynnlives.com's message boards and Encom International's website. On Mar 7th, Flynnlives.com and FlynnLives fan page on facebook post a video wrap-up of the ZeroHour event (link), and it's quickly noticed that codes quickly flash occasionally in the corner. Putting them together leads to 5xrp2tk0p10ixnl7ga4e82an3s.net. The puzzle is solved leading to program-glitch-esc.net where the Pitcell Trailer is hosted for the public.
- On March 10, 2010 Flynnlives.com was updated, including three new threads in the message forum. One included a link to a new video game quiz hosted at ArcadeAid.com. Completing the quiz awards users with up to four badges, including completion of an Encom employee badge to be shipped by mail. Reports spread starting Mar 17 that badges are arriving, which also leads to the Encom Intranet.
- Following a press release and video interview with IGN on March 24th, Alan Bradley is scheduled to appear in San Francisco on April 2nd to announce a major new product from Encom International. Later, new threads are posted to the secret forum leading to a password hacking page, which reveals passwords for many Encom employees. At the event, Bradley announces the upcoming release of Space Paranoids Online, an Internet-based version of the classic Encom arcade title. After he finishes his speech, the conference is interrupted twice; first by Flynn Lives protestors demanding Kevin Flynn's return, then by Flynn's son Sam parachuting out of an Encom corporate helicopter.
- On April 28 a new thread on the FlynnLives forum leads to a Sam tracking page. From articles and new websites Sam's location is found to be Rio Fiamente, Brazil. Entering the location reveals Unlocksamflynn.com; a video that leads to Sam's locked locker at a martial arts school. Further research through EncomIntranet updates and websites produces the combination "27-38-24". Among Sam's stuff is a video from Sam to the Flynn Lives group and a book with some underlined letters. The letters spell out , a countdown to the game's release.
- The countdown hits zero on May 6, leading to the Space Paranoids Online game. Hidden rooms on each level have barcodes that when decoded can be entered into Helloflynn.com to access files on Kevin Flynn's private work server. Following this development, Flynn Lives has gone into hiding to plan their next move, while Encom has shut down the employee intranet to keep the FLO out.
- On June 30, people began receiving Encom postcards. Four unique designs were first reported, depicted classic Encom arcade games from the 80's. A black box on the back, when viewed under UV, reveals a matrix of dots. It's believed that when combined, possibly decoded, the next phase may begin.
- On July 12, after the 5th and 6th Encom postcards were reported, the UV code on their backs was solved, leading to Encomgames.jp, and a new game Circuit Cycles. Playing through all 32 levels rewards four new badges. The last badge flashes letter of a code which leads to Flynnlives.com/Identityraid. This page shows a countdown that ends at July 22, 2010 11:30am Pacific, which happens to be during San Diego Comic-Con Tron: Legacy panel, which goes from 11:15 AM – 12:45 PM. The countdown ended with a puzzle for online players and a scavenger hunt for operatives at Comic-Con. The online puzzle resulted in the reveal of a new Tron Legacy theatrical trailer, and the scavenger hunt resulted in an exclusive pass to see Flynn's Arcade before the public, as well as getting "digitized" into the End of Line Club.
- On July 22, 2010 at 11:15am Pacific time, Identityraid hits zero revealing a puzzle. Figuring out the correct orientations of the dials requests you sign into Flynnlives.com to receive a badge and a link to a new trailer. As the puzzle was solved, the San Diego Comic-Con Tron: Legacy panel occurred. After the panel a live photo scavenger hunt began, which ended after 6 missions, rewarding the fastest with packets of swag, another badge, and access to an exclusive event at 10pm local.
- On October 8, 2010, a new link was posted to a puzzle requiring organizing binary data into words, which eventually formed the hint leading to TronNight2010.com - a limited IMAX 3D preview screening of 23 minutes of the film on October 28th.
- On October 22, 2010, a news item posted to FlynnLives.com linked to an extended video game trivia challenge, now with 167 games to identify. The mailed reward for its completion included two of four special pins, and for the first 999 players a special large poster print of the game board.
- On November 17, 2010 Flynnlives.com was updated with a news item detailing the mailed reward posters for the first 999 people who completed The Challenging Stage V.2. The post included an image not found in the game or poster, which led to arcadeaid.com/bonuslevel - a new puzzle incorporating the ArcadeAid QuizPoster, leading to discovery of Poptech75, FlynnFrontier and HydeckerDesigns. Within the three sites, codes were located to be entered at HelloFlynn offering more backstory prior to his disappearance. Between the information found on the three websites and the media unlocked at Hello Flynn, more was discovered about Kevin's wife Jordan and her past. One video was a glimpse into the Flynn household, the family playing at the beach, foreshadowing things to come (this video in negative appears in the film). Entering the final HelloFlynn code awarded players another badge.
View the latest Timeline News -->