Dumont Shipping
A subsidiary of Encom, Dumont Shipping is a global shipping company that promotes eco-friendly business practices. They were mentioned on a voicemail of one of the Perfect Parachutes employees. Was used to figure out Sam's combination.
- Direct link - http://dumontshipping.com
- Dumont is a name you can trust. Synonymous with courtesy, efficiency and conservation, Dumont Shipping has been meeting the world's distribution needs for almost half a century.
- And as a member of the global community, we take the environment seriously. That's why over 60% of our fleet runs on natural gas. We also sponsor local recycling initiatives whenever possible. Plus, our packing materials are biodegradable and the majority of our inks are manufactured from soy byproducts.
- To learn more about Dumont Shipping, simply peruse our site. Have a great day.
- Back in 1963, a humble delivery service called Telninger's began shipping to businesses within the tri-state area. Bolstered by great word-of-mouth and a work ethic unmatched by any other major distribution company, Mr. Telninger secured contracts with several major corporations over the course of the next two decades...
- ...One of those corporations was ENCOM.
- In 1990, Telninger signed an historic deal with the brass over at ENCOM to become the exclusive shipper for the software conglomerate. This partnership would eliminate the need for wasteful transportation practices - no middlemen, no circuitous routes, no hassle.
- To this day, we stand by our commitment to responsible distribution - Mr. Telninger would have wanted it that way.
 Encom Shippment Tracker
- In order to access the shipments, you have to enter either one of the logins here or the one given to you on the Encom Badge
 Log-In page
- This page is intended for authorized Encom employees only. Please enter your ID and password in the fields provided in order to gain access to your department's records:
- Our field personnel have recently verified the information in the shipping logs listed below:
- [Shipment table]